Wednesday 13 April 2016

Term 1 Integrated learning-leadership

We have been learning all about What makes a good leader.


We identified that good leaders show 6 main character traits. These are integrity, trustworthy, resilient, goal focused, movtivational and active thinker.

The leadership trait that I think I show the most is trustworthy because I put up the flag and take it down when it is my turn

The leadership trait I would most like to develop is goal focused because I'm not that good at setting my self new goals 

Something NEW I have learned about leadership is leaders need to show many traits to be a good leader.

The SOLO level that I reached during this unit of learning is extended abstract because I can describe a good/effective leader
(see slide 2 of the leadership modelling book for this) 

My next step in learning about leadership is to apply everything that I have learned about leadership to my own leadership roles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment