Monday 16 February 2015

Merit evidence: PALS

Monday 16 February 2015
Can do(PALS)

Today after eating lunch I remembered I needed to do my PALS job but I also wanted to play soccer with my friends but I had to do my job so I wouldn't let down my group. So I got my whistle and my jacket and went to the courts to meet the other people in my group, the job was very hard because we only got about 5 children to start off with and when we asked some kids if they wanted to play they didn't won't to so we just started with a game of 'Candlestick Tag' then more and more people came in to join so we changed the game to 'What's The Time Mr Wolf'. After two rounds of that we had a quick reflection about what the children enjoyed. We also gave out posies to the people we thought were participating really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment