Tuesday 24 February 2015

Merit evidence: Swimming Sports

Tuesday 24 February 2015
Must do(Kauri Team Events).

Today the whole entire Kauri team got together in the hall at 9:30 to get ready to go to Jelly Park for a fun day, after, Mr Foreman sent us in class's to the buses. Our class(26) got on the first bus but we got there last because the bus driver didn't know where to go so we kept on going in circles but I didn't complain. Eventually we got to Jelly park around 10:30.

When the races started the year 7's (which is me) and 8's got changed, after I got changed I realised 2 things. 1. That there was hardly any space to sit and 2. That I'd had to wait for a loooooong time. Soon after it was my race for freestyle,I came JUST 2nd, I also got a stick for kawhai house,so I placed it in the bucket and then sat back down, a few moments later it was my race for backstroke, in that race I came 1st!!! I was super proud of my self and again I got a stick for kawhai. After that we all went outside for lunch for about 30 minutes. Eventually is was time for the relay races and I was in one of the teams, our team can 2nd I think, then we had the house challenge games and my house won. 

Then we all got changed into our normal clothes and hopped back on the bus and most of the way was very quiet. Today was really fun and awesome. I can't wait till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment