Wednesday 30 March 2016

PE: Striking and Fielding

30.3.16

WALT: Apply Striking and Fielding activities in a range of sports and activities.

My Strengths 

The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were to have a good stance so I can put more power in my shot.

The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were having soft hands and cupping my hands as well so I can catch the ball without it falling out.

My Next Steps

To improve my striking of a ball I need to keep my eye on the ball because it improves my chance of hitting the ball


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to watch the ball when it is coming into my hands because this helps me catch it.


The game that I enjoyed the most was rounders because it was a game that included striking and fielding and it is a fast and easy game to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment